Thursday, July 23, 2009

Joined Swagbucks yet?

Warning: The following is a SHAMELESS plug!

You may have heard about it: Swagbucks. It's where all the cool kids search.

Seriously, though, it's a search engine just like Google. In fact, it utilizes Google and Ask.com for its searches. Do a comparison search using Google and Swagbucks, and you'll see that all the same entries come up, just in a different order. (The order depends on how much money Google can squeeze out of each "advertiser"...The more money you cough up, the higher your website will be in the list.)

I love Swagbucks, because every day I earn at least 2 or 3 Swagbucks for doing the searches I would do anyway! Over the last few months, I earned enough Swagbucks to get eight $5 Amazon gift certificates, which I just used to order some kitchen stuff with FREE shipping. Just for doing my normal, everyday searches, I get a free cookie scoop, cooling rack, and mini loaf pans! LOVE IT!

Here's where it gets good: For every friend you refer (who signs up using your special link), you earn Swagbucks every time THEY do, up to 100! This is Swagbucks' way of getting the word out and challenging the monopoly of Google. Hey, I'm cool with that.

So are you ready to sign up now? Use this link: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=418618 so that I get a bit of credit for being so convincing. : )

Once you sign up, be sure to install the search bar, so that you'll remember to use it instead of Google. Then start referring your friends, and rack up those bucks!

Happy Swagbucks to all!

No comments: