Friday, July 31, 2009

Swag from Swagbucks

What you see above was free.

FREE!

All because I signed up with Swagbucks and do my daily web searching through them instead of Google. I've only been an active member for about 4 months, and I've already gotten $45 worth of Amazon gift certificates, which I used to get these kitchen items (with free shipping because I spent over $25).

I also use my Amazon credits to get MP3s for $0.99 each. There's just SO MUCH you can get for free, all for simply searching the web!

Sign up now (using this link: http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=418618) and get 3 Swagbucks to start your own pile. Do some searching in the morning and in the evening and watch that pile grow. Refer some friends and your pile will grow even faster!

Happy searching!

No comments: