Saturday, September 6, 2008

Watch out, Walgreens! Here I come!

I'm so excited, I want to jump out of my skin! I just used www.moneysavingmom.com to come up with my own Walgreens shopping list, and here's what I think I can get this week:
  • Visine
  • Chex mix
  • Crest Pro-Health Rinse
  • 2 Shout stain remover sprays
  • 3 Windex sprays
  • 2 Scrubbing Bubble Action Scrubbers
  • 3 Robitussin
  • Revlon nail polish
  • Acid controller
  • Nivea Men's body wash
  • Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
  • Lypsyl lip moisturizer
  • Excedrin gel packs
  • a filler item for 70 cents (candy bar?)

And for buying all that, I will make a profit of $15.61 on my Walgreens gift card! (That total doesn't include tax paid, but I will make up for that in the 10% Walgreens gives me for putting my rebates on a gift card instead of getting a check back.)

I may be too excited to wait until Monday...Since the sales start tomorrow, I may go ahead and make my super-duper run after church!

Now I'm off to gather up the coupons I need. Joy!!!

Thank you, God, for giving me an income, for giving me a talent for numbers, for giving me opportunities to use my talent, and for giving me peace and happiness in doing so. I am blessed beyond deserving, and humbled by your grace.

No comments: