Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You have GOT to try this!

I got a free sample of the Fiber-One Oats and Chocolate flavor Chewy Granola Bar by signing up here.

Go right now and sign up for yours, because it's RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS!

I just ate another bar myself (from the box I bought with coupons from Kroger last week), and just HAD to write about it! These bars are gooey, chocolate-y goodness that rival any candy bar. And they are packed with healthy ingredients!

I have found my new favorite mid-afternoon snack.

1 comment:

Mareydenis said...

Yummy!! I could go for a snack about now, too. My current favorite bars are Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Sweet and Salty granola bar in chocolatey almond. They too are as good as any candy bar. However, they don't have 9 whopping grams of fiber!!!

No wonder why 4 double roll 12 packs will last you guys a year! hee hee!